confidential

Dr. Ahu Jaja

The Branch Manager,

FSB International Bank Nig PLC,

Idumota Branch, Idumota, Lagos.

Private email:

Dear Friend,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
not yet met. The message could be strange but real if you pay some
attention to I could have notified you about it at least for the sake of
your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies. In bringing this
message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing
you any embarrassments.
I am Dr. Francis Akalaka, Branch Manager, FSB International Bank Nig PLC
Idumota Branch Idumota Lagos. I managed to get your contact details
through the Internet myself. Time is of the importance and I am
desperately looking for a person to assist me in this confidential business.
A British oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation, Mr. Boris Kauscher made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit on
January 6, 1999, valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty- five Million
Dollars), for twelve (12) calender months in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a
routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,
we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Boris Kauscher died
from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died
without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Boris
Kauscher did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the
principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to
claim it. According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 4 (four)
years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Boris Kauscher so that
the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary
documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall
employ the service of two lawyers for drafting and notarization of the
WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in
your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you
will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us
to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees
the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested,
please reply immediately to my private email address below;
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please
observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your
assistance to invest my share in your country.Awaiting your urgent reply via my
private email address:
Thanks and regards,

Dr. Ahu Jaja