WINNING NOTIFICATION

ATTN: FROM THE DESK OF LOTTERY COORDINATOR,

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,30 Mar 2004  of winners of the MEL SOFTWARE PROMOTION LOTTERY NETHERLANDS /INTERNATIONAL,PROGRAMS held on 15th March, 2004. Your email address attached to ticket number 023-56678230954, drew the lucky numbers7-14-21-42-49-59, batch number 6858/NL and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of EURO 850.000 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro) in credited to file LOTTERY REF NO.SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize money of Euro 20,000,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in categories C with serial number: IL/FLW/12-C033721192.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia,Africa, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in custody of a financial Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. This lottery program was promoted by our group
of philanthropist headed by the Netherlands government. We hope with a part of you prize, you Will participate in our end of year high stakes EURO
5,000,000 million International Lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary
agent:  Mr. John Smith.
E.MAIL: lotto_nl@indiatimes.com

Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report, verifications and validation provided by our processing Agent; that would be designated to your file. For due processing and remittance of your winning prize to your designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 27th April 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,you are to contact MR. John Smith with followings details below:
1. Your full names, telephone, contact address and
2. quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Furthermore,should there be any change of your address,do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Laila Sankovi
Lottery Coordinator