CONGRATULATION

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

                 RESULTS FOR THIRD CATEGORY DRAWS
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the
results of the Third Category draws of GOLDEN RAND
LOTTERY SA. We are happy to inform you that you have
emerged a winner under the Third Category, which is
part of our promotional draws. The draws were held on
the 6th March 2004 and results are being officially
announced today 9th March  2004.  Participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
40,000 names/email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part
of our International Promotions Program.

You/Your company, attached to ticket number
1811-5-742, with serial number 89-63 drew the lucky
numbers 23, 08, 11, 35, 12, 18 (82), and consequently
won in the Third Category.

You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
US$2,400,000.00 (Two Million Four Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) in cash, which is the winning
payout for Third Category winners. This is from the
total prize money of US$9,600,000.00 shared among the
4 international winners in the Third category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with APEX FINANCE AND
INVESTMENT GROUP  insured in your name. In your best
interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names
of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice
until the process of transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/nonparticipants of this program.

We also wish to bring to your notice our mid year
(2004) high stakes where you stand a chance of winning
up to US$1.5 Billion, we hope that with a part of your
prize you will participate.

Please contact your claims agent immediately, to begin
your claims process;

MR. PHILIP KOPANO,
FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
APEX FINANCE AND INVESTMENT GROUP.
TEL/FAX: +27 826750395
EMAIL: pkopano2@apexfinanceandinvestmentgroup.net

For due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a designated account of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later
than a week from the date of this notification,failure to do so may warrant disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, Find
below your reference and Batch numbers, remember to
quote these numbers in every one of your
correspondence with your claims agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER: GRL-3RD-2
BATCH NUMBER: 1811-TH

Congratulations once again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
GOLDEN RAND LOTTERY SOUTH AFRICA.
6 SPRINGFIELD ROAD,
MALVERN, JHB.
SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL/FAX: +27 826702162

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification. Please do not