PROPOSAL

           FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
                   FEDERAL SECRETARIAT
                        IKOYI-LAGOS
FROM:DR.BABAJIDE OMO

Dear Sir,
    ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE
I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates or landed  properties in your
country on behalf of the Director of Contracts and  Finance Allocations of the Federal
Ministry of Works and Housing in Nigeria.
Considering his very strategic and influential
position, he would want the transaction to be as
strictly confidential as possible. He further wants his identity to remain undisclosed
at least for now, untill the completion of the transaction. Hence our desire to have
an overseas agent.
I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our overseas
agent in order to actualize this transaction.The deal, in brief, is that the funds
with which we intend to carry out our proposed investments in your country is
presently in a coded account at the Nigerian Apex Bank (i.e. the Central Bank of
Nigeria) and we need your assistance to transfer the funds to your country in a
convenient bank account that will be provided by you before we can put the funds into
use in your country. For this, you shall be considered to have executed a contract for
the Federal Ministry of
Works and Housing in Nigeria for which payment should be effected to you by the
Ministry, The contract sum of which shall run into US$17.4
Million,  of  which your share shall be 20% if you agree to be our overseas agent.
As soon as payment is effected, and the amount
mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, we intend to use our
own share in acquiring some estates abroad. For this  too you shall also serve as our
agent. In the light of this, I would like you to forward to me the following
information:
1. Your company name and address if any
2. Your personal fax number
3. Your personal telephone number  for easy
communication.
You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal through my above
stated email address after which we shall discuss in details the modalities for seeing
this transaction through.
Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank you in anticipation of your
cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
DR.BABAJIDE OMO.

PLEASE NOTE MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS:babajideomo2@post.cz