WINNING NOTIFICATION

WINNING NOTICE
FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

           RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the
results of the Category "A" draws of GOLDEN LOTTERY U.K. We are
happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First
Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws
were held on the 17TH February 2004 and results are being
officially announced today 19TH February 2004. Participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 4,000,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our International Promotions Program.

You/Your Company, attached to ticket number 3322/6181-22, with serial number 92-71 drew the lucky numbers 19, 21, 25, 30, 41, 44 (22), and consequently won in the Category "A".

You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
£6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Great
Britain Pounds) in cash, which is the winning payout for Category
"A" winners. This is from the total prize money of
£13,000,000.00 shared among the 2 international winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your funds are now deposited with GLOBAL LINK CASH CHANGE
U.K  LTD, a reputable finance firm in the U.K., insured in your name.
In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers
and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice until the process
of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds
remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by perticipants/nonparticipants of this program.

We also wish to bring to your notice our mid year (2004)
high stakes where you stand a chance of winning up to
£40.Million, we hope that with a part of your prize you will participate.

Please contact your claims agent immediately, to begin your
claims process;

MR.FELIX CLIFORD  PETERSON
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
GLOBAL LINK CASH CHANGE U.K LTD
TEL: +442084858287
FAX: +442079006379
Foreign Service Number: + 88216 4665 5376 MAIL:findire19@globallinkscashchange.com

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a
designated account of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than
26TH FEBRAURY 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned
as unclaimed.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification find below your
reference and Batch numbers. Note that you are to forward
this email to the finance firm in your first correspondence with
them, whether by email or fax.

REFERENCE NUMBER: GLUK/6181/11-02/04
BATCH NUMBER: 1811-TH

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
GOLDEN LOTTERY UK,
1 BRIDGE STREET
STAINES
MIDDLESEX TW18 4TP
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL/FAX: 44 7092808613

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to
this mail. Contact your claims agent.