WINNING NOTIFICATION

ZENITH  LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL B.V
Ref. Number: 323/396/767
Batch Number: 987-432-323-BC65
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the
20th of December 2003. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
333-134-889-623 with serial number 890-723-487 drew lucky numbers
978-309-793-657-944 which consequently won in the 1st category, you are
therefore been approved for a lump sum of payment of US$ 750,000 (SEVEN
HUNDRED AND FIFTHY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims have been processed and your money Remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 15,000 company and
25,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by some
eminent personalities who do not wish to declare their
identity for security reasons. We hope with part of
your winning you will take part in our next year (USD1
MILLION DOLLARS) LOTTERY.
To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducially Agent ROBERT DUNCAN
TEL:0031-615-200-664 Email: (duncanrobert2@netscape.net) or
(duncanrobert3@netscape.net) Remember, all winning must be claimed not
later than 30th of JENUARY 2004. After this date all unclaimed funds
will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference
numberand batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there
be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs PATRICIA  MERRY.
Lottery Coordinator