CONGRATULATION

MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: MLI/231-ILGI0431/03
BATCH: IPD/15/096/PTNL
RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the
13th of november  2003. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 20511465897-6291 with serial number
472-971103 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-71-64 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have
therefore been approved for a sum pay out of US$
1,500.000  (One million five hundred United States
Dollars).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information very confidential
till your claims has been processed and your
prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants. All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000
company and 300,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place annually. We hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our
next year USD100 million international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our/your
fiducial agent
MR.LARRY MARTINI of the,
ALPHA TRUST AGENT
TEL: +31-620888375
FAX: +31-645-236-856
Email:larrymartini2000@spinfinder.com
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
12th of december 2003. After this date all unclaimed,
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Hans Van Hall
Lottery Coordinator.