WINNING NOTIFICATION

CATEGORY B WINNER WINNING NOTICE!
KP6821873DL

It is our pleasure to inform you that you have emerged

as a Category "B" winner of the Euro International

Lotto. CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to a prize

sum of US$1,000,000. Reference number for your

prize is CH6821873DL; ticket number A/03-4912.

As a category B winner, you have been selected from a

total number of 25,000 names drawn from Asia, Africa,

Europe, Middle East and America. After the computer

ballot of our International Promotions Program, only

six winners emerged in the category and therefore

 to receive payouts of US$1,000,000. from the

total US$15,000,000.00 for second category winners.

To immediately collect your prize, please contact our

Category "B" financial handlers with information

below:

Mr. Carl Smith
Financial Director
Global lottery international.
Email:gcf2003@netscape.net

Provide prize reference number-KP6821873DL and winning

ticket number-A/03-4912 for confirmation. In your best

interests, you must initiate contact within one week

of receipt of this correspondence. International

Contracting Company Ltd will handle all matters with
regards to claiming your prize. You are also advised

to send a copy of this email, either by fax or email,

to your financial handler Mr. Carl Smith, when

contacting him.

You are to keep all lottery information from the

public as we will not entertain cases of multiple

claims processing or compromise the privacy and

security for all winners.

Other necessary International Euro lotto information

are:

Draw 1 number: 01-11417
Draw 2 number: 02-7962
International Lottery code no: TL5500832

You may be required to provide any of the above

information during the process of collecting your

prize.

We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that

you participate in any of our international programs

in the nearest future.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Adrian Owens.