CONGRATULATION

 PREMIUM TRUST AGENCY
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT LUCKY DAY INTERNATIONAL)
28030  REIMBRANDTSPLIEN, AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE  PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BACTH NO: NBM/22504000/03, REFRENCE: 15/101/18/IPD.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.
This is to inform you of the release of the GLOBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
held on the 5th September 2003.Due to the mix up of number, the results were
released on the 28th August 2003. Your name attached to ticket
number,3235-128-09 with serial number 6506741390-0 drew the lucky numbers of
127-334383-499 which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of   250,000.00 (TWO
HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS) in cash credited to file with REF. NO.
NBM/366233367114/13. CONGRATULATIONS:: Due to mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid  double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn for
only for Microsoft  users from over 20,000 company and 3,000,000 individual
email addresses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three
years. Please be  informed that all non-residents of Holland are required to
pay between 100-500 Euros in advance  for the processment of their winings. The amount is subject to the country of origin.
To begin your lottery claim, please contact your
claiming agent LUGARD TAYLOR the Foreign operation manager GLOBAL TRUST AGENCY. Affiliated to Lucky Day Lotto International
Tel:0031-630-884-250
Email: GTLAgency@netscape.net
for the processing  and remittance of your winning prize money to a destination of your choice.
Remember,all prize money must be claimed,not later
than Wednesday 24nd September, 2003.Any claim not made before
this date will be returned to the MINISTERIAL VAN DE
ECONOMIA  HOLLAND. Note that all unclaimed funds will be included in the
next stake.
Also in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all your correspondence with this office. Furthermore,
should there be any
change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTHOMATICALY
DISQUALIFIED.
Yours Sincerely,
TINA  ROGELIO GOMEZ,
Vice President, Seafield Ventures.