CONFIDENTIAL

 MR. LI YONG,
 CHINATRUST COMMERCIAL BANK,
 NAN KAN BRANCH, TAIWAN,
 REPUBLIC OF CHINA.I am Mr. Li Yong, Bank Manager
 of
 Chinatrust Commercial Bank, Nan Kan
 branch
 Taiwan, R.O.C. I have urgent and very confidential
 business proposition for
 you.On June 6, 1998, a British Oil
 consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid
 Minerals
 Corporation, Mr. Smith Lawrence made a numbered
 time
 (Fixed) Deposit for
 twelve calendar
 months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million
 Dollars) in my branch.
 Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to
 his
 forwarding address but
 got no reply. After a
 month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered
 from his contract
 employers, the
 Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Smith
 Lawrence died from an
 automobile
 accident. On further investigation, I found out
 that
 he died without making
 a WILL, and all
 attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I
 therefore made further investigation and
 discovered
 that Mr. Smith
 Lawrence did not
 declare any kin or relations in all his official
 documents, including his
 Bank Deposit
 paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$30,000,000.00
 is still sitting in my
 Bank and the
 interest is being rolled over with the principal
 sum
 at the end of each
 year. No one
 will ever come forward to claim it. According to
 Laws of Republic of China,
 at the expiration
 of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the
 ownership of the Chinese
 Government if
 nobody applies to claim the fund.Consequently, my
 proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
 stand in
 as the next of kin
 to Mr. Smith Lawrence so that the fruits of this
 old
 man's labor will not
 get into the hands of
 some corrupt government officials. This is simple,

 I will like you to
 provide immediately your
 full names and address so that the attorney will
 prepare the necessary
 documents and
 affidavits that will put you in place as the next
 of
 kin. We shall employ
 the services of an
  attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL
 and to obtain the
 necessary documents
 and letter of probate/administration in your favor
 for the transfer. A bank
 account in any part
 of the world that you will provide will then
 facilitate the transfer of this
 money to you as the
 beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid
 into
 your account for us to
 share in the ratio
 of 90% for me and 10% for you.There is no risk at
 all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
 be
 done by the attorney
 and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees
 the
 successful execution of
 this
 transaction. If you are interested, please reply
 immediately via the private
 email address
 above. Upon your response, I shall then provide
 you
 with more details and
 relevant
 documents that will help you understand the
 transaction. Please send me your
 confidential
 telephone and fax numbers for easy
 communication.Please observe utmost
 confidentiality,
 and rest assured that this
 transaction would be most
 profitable for both of us because I shall require
 your assistance to invest
 my share in your
 country.Awaiting your urgent reply via my email
 address.
Thanks and regards,
 Mr. Li Yong.