support

WWW.go4seven.com

Respected sir.
           I am shailen gajjar from India.

           We start our new website go4seven.com, with the aim
Of do
Some thing special in the net world. We have some good ideas for
Giving
Better things for net users in dream book.

           But we have some big financial problem to reach this
Aim.
           We set a sopncer section in our website for cover this
Enterprise.
           We need some small support from you or your company.
           A small support Provide by you or your company is makes a big support for us.
           Please give us just one advertise in our site .

       in Just $ 5 for one (1) year,
          just $ 50 for life time. ( we need this one)

           Please sir, we needs your support please.

                                               Thank you
                                               shailen gajjar
You are register in our group website. Send mail
Remove@go4seven.com
For remove in our mail list
                                               Thank you

For any other information please contact
shailen_7@rediffmail.com

shailen gajjar