Business Proposal

BOARD OF TRUSTEE, DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES DPR Building,
Victoria-Island, Lagos.
FROM THE OFFICE OF: John Adeola
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +234-1-776-7958
DIRECT AMERICAN INTERNET FAX NUMBER: 1 775-522-5832
ALTERNATE EMAIL ADDRESS: jadeola56@mail.com

Dear Sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$28.2M (TWENTY EIGHT MILLION TWO HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). BUSINESS INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP.

Good day to you.
The reason for this letter is that your help is being sought in order to
facilitate and successfully complete a profitable venture that is of
immense benefit to you, and us the
originators within a stipulated time frame.

I am John Adeola, a director with the Department of Petroleum Resources
(DPR) and the Secretary of the Contract Review Panel  (CRP) of the
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). This profitable venture involves
the sum of US$28,200,000.00 (Twenty Eight million Two hundred thousand
United States Dollars) which is presently in an account of the DPR with
the Apex Bank in Nigeria, the Central Bank. We need your help as a
foreigner to help transfer this sum of US$28.2M (Twenty Eight million Two
hundred thousand United sates dollars).

We cannot make this transfer on our own or in our names for the fact that
we are civil servants (still in active service). But you as a foreigner
can assist us in the sense that the money to be transferred will be paid
to you as a contract entitlement for a purported contract executed for my
government. The money in question is ready for transfer into an
overseas account which we expect you to provide.

We have agreed that the money will be shared according to the ratio stated
below;

a) 20% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the
 fund.
b) 70% to us originators (which if possible we may enter into a
 partnership with you).
c) 10% for any expenses that both parties may incur in the course of
 this transaction

We will require from you:

a) Name and address of Company or Beneficiary.
b) Details of the account which you are the only signatory that the money
 will be transferred into.

The above requirements is to legalize the claim for payment and transfer
of the money to your account. Be informed that the reason we are sending
you this letter is because we know that the only way to succeed is to seek
the help of a foreigner. Your professional status is not a matter of
hindrance in this transaction. Please, your assistance is highly
solicited. We have no doubts at all that this money will be released and
transferred if we get the necessary foreign partner to assist us in this
deal.

Therefore, when the business is successfully concluded we shall through
the same connections withdraw all documents used from all the concerned
government ministries for 100% security. All expenses regarding the
opening of an account if not already in existence shall be borne by
you,all expenses are however reimbursable on the conclusion of this
business transaction. It is of high hope that you will consider this
humble request and respond positively.

If you are still in doubt after the receipt of this letter, please do not
hesitate to contact and ask any question(s) that may hinder your decision
on this matter. If in the alternative you are indisposed, please an
acknowledgement of the receipt of this letter will be appreciated stating
such. For more details on this transaction, you can call me on my
telephone number +234-1-776-7958. The telephone line may be busy,please
keep on trying till you get through.

While awaiting your early response, thank you in anticipation of your most
valued assistance.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Adeola

P.S. Reply to jadeola56@mail.com

--
60% Onlinekosten sparen!
Jetzt Premium Mitglied bei freenet.de werden und mit dem