WINNING AWARD NOTIFICATION !

SG. INTERNATIONAL BV PROMO/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

REF: SGIL /763276/03
BATCH: 24/2103777939/CIC

ATTENTION:

           RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSMENT ADVICE: CIC

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 16th July, 2003 of  winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; THE NETHERLANDS / INTERNATIONAL,  PROGRAMS held on 13th July, 2003.

Your email address attached to ticket number 023-56678230954, with serial
number 5073-11 drew the lucky numbers 7-14-21-42-49-59, and consequently won
the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of US$200,000.00
(TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in credited to file REF NO. SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize money of US$2,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in 1st-3rd categories. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form
25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now in custody of a financial Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. This lottery program was promoted by our group of philanthropist.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$10,000,000 million Dollars International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your file/claim officer:

MR. BRIAN ROBERTS, of SG. INTERNATIONAL BV. (AMSTERDAM - THE NETHERLANDS). On TEL: 0031-630-062-608. Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of THE NETHERLANDS will be required to make a remittance of processment and legal documentation charges to enable our legal department acquire Naturalization papers from the Court prior to award payment policy as required by the paying Financial Securiry Company.

Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon
satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by our processing
Agent; that would be designated to your file.

For due processment and remittance of your winning prize to your designated
account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later
than 24th July, 2003. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED.

Sincerely,

Veronica Van Bosch (Mrs.)
(Lottery Coordinator)