BUSINESS CO-OPERATION

Dr. Beke Wetaego,
Managing Director (Bill And Exchange)
African Development Bank (ADB)
Lagos-Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

With due respect I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.

At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, I came across an old account, which was being maintained by a foreign client who I learnt was among the deceased passengers of an airline crash on the 6th of Nov. 2001. Since the deceased was unable to run this account as a result of his death, the account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since the client put it in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment.

Since his demise, nobody, not even the members of his family have applied for the claim of this fund, and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the managing director of the dept., I humbly solicit your immediate assistance to transfer this money out of the bank.  The total amount in the account is (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) USD$17,500.000.

With my position as the managing director of the bank, I am handicapped because the present code of conduct act of the bank makes it an offence for me to operate foreign account and cannot lay bonafide claim over this and out of the country. Once you indicate your good intention to have this fund in your account, I bring the deceased file before the desk of all the Executive directors of the Bank, so as to identify you as the through Next Of Kin to the deceased.

A friend of mine from the Overseas Chamber of Commerce industry recommended your personality to me and advised I should ask you for help, to transfer this money out of the country. The client is a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and i will supply you with all the necessary information's and bank data's to assist you withstand the eligibility in transferring this money to your bank account or any safe place of your choice where this money can be successfully transferred to.

For your assistance, 35% of the total amount will be for your effort. Lastly, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential for our security reasons while I hope to retire with my own share of this money at the end of the successful transfer of this fund to your designated bank account in your country. I assure you that this transaction is absolutely risk free since I work in this bank, that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.

Feel free to contact me through my e-mail address.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Dr. Beke Wetaego.