support

 send mail to remove@go4seven.com, for remove from our mail list.

www.go4seven.com

Respected sir

            We start our new website go4seven.com, with the aim
of do
Some thing special in the net world. We have some good ideas for
giving
Better things for net users, like online trade, some new free
software,
And many more in our dream book.
            But we have some big financial problem to reach this
aim.
We Make a sopncer section in our website for cover this
enterprise.
We need some small support from you or your company. A small
support
Provide by you or your company is makes a big support for us.
            Please give us just one advertise in our site at
just
$ 50 .
            Please sir, we needs your support please.

                                                Thank you
You are register in our group website. Send mail
remove@go4seven.com
For remove in our mail list
                                                Thank you

For any other information please contact
info@go4seven.com

shailen gajjar