BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

ATTN:SIR/MADAM,

I am WILLIAMS OWOSO, a Director of the Contracts
Award and review Department with the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA)

I am contacting you on this business of transferring the sum of
$20.000,000 (Twenty Million United States Dollars only) into a
safe foreign account and the need is very urgent.

This Money was generated from an over Invoiced contract sum in my
corporation (NEPA).I am therefore contacting you for the following
specific reasons:

As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign
accounts due to civil service code of conduct and I therefore need a
trust worthy partner abroad to co-operate with me to receive the
money on my behalf.

Without assistance from a good and willing partner abroad. At the
conclusion of the transfer into your nominated account, 20% of this
sum would be for you, 5% would be used to reimburse all expenses made
during the processing of the transfer by both parties,while 75% is
for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you
immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer.

Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed I assure you that
this business is 100% risk free.

If you are interested I will require your banking information as
mentioned below:

1. Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiary's address.

2. Your private and confidential telephone/ fax number(s)

3. Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone and fax number(s).

I hope to conclude this business within fourteen- (14)working days
from the time of receiving the necessary details from you. Looking
forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response.

Regards,

WILLIAMS OWOSO.

Alternative Email:(williamsboot@caramail.com)