FOR YOU

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister. Nonso Uba , a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.Radin Rumeli, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Nigeria.

On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here

to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this hasalso proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locatany member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued at US$15.6 million left behind by my client

before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to presen

t you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation
to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through this email

best regards

Barrister .Nonso Uba