Urgent Business Assistance(Lawrence .M. Tsvangirai)

Dear Sir/Madam,
You may be surprise to receive this letter from me, since you
don't know me personally; I am Lawrence Tsvangirai the son of
Dr.Morgan Tsvangirai who his recently accused of asissination,
and being Jailed by President Robert Mugabe in my country
Zimbabwe for what he did'n do.
I am writing this letter to request your assistance and
confidentiality to handle a transfer of fund into a Foreign
account,my father his among the few black Zimbabwe leaders who has been jailed by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert
Mugabe, for his alleged support and sympathy for the white farmers and
Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white minority,
Before my fathers was jailed, he has taken to Johannesburg and
deposited the sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars
($12million)with a Security and Finance Company as if he
foreseen the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was
deposited in a box as valuable items to avoid over taxed
custom clearance.
This money was allocated for the purchase of new Machinery and
chemical products when he was ZUNA leasder in president Robert Mugabe party(ZUNA)for Agro allied farm and for the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland.
These problems arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a
new land act that wholly affected the rich
white farmers who is sponsoring the opposition parties,and the blacks vehemently condemned the "modus operandi" adopted by the government. This resulted to rampant Killings and mob action by the war veterans and some political thugs,precisely more than three thousands(3,000)people have so far been killed.Heads of government from the west, especially
Britain and United States have voiced their condemnation of
Mugabe's plans. Subsequently, South Africa Development
Community (S.A.D.C) has continuously supported Mugabe's new
land act, it is against this background that my entire family
who are currently residing in South Africa have decided to
transfer my father's money into a foreign account. As the
eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility
of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be
transferred without the knowledge of my government who are
tactically freezing our family's wealth and South Africa
government seem to be playing along with them.
I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money in South Africa for the fear of encountering the same experience in the future,since
both countries have the same political history.
More so, The South Africa Foreign Exchange policy does not
allow such investment, Hence I am seeking for political asylum
in The Netherlands.As a business person whom I entrusted my
future and that of my family into his hands, I must let you
know that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of
your business does not necessarily matter. For your
assistance,we are offering you 15% of the sum 80% for me and
my family, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that
we may incurred during this transaction.We wish to invest our
money on commercial properties based on your advice.Finally, I
will demand for assurance that you will not sit on the money
when it gets to your personal or company account in your
country.If this proposal is accepted by you, please confirm
your interest by send me an email (LDMCMORGAN@netscape.net).
Awaiting your urgent respond.
Best Regard
Lawrence Tsvangirai