Hello sir

Dear Sir

I am Larry Obi(ESQ) a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.David  Johnson, national of your country, who is an Engineer,a sole owner of ROLHB  Construction Company in South Africa Here in after shall be referred to as my  client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife And their three children  were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road. All occupants of  the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several
enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Citizen Bank of South Africa where the deceased had an account valued at about 20.3million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next 14 official working days.

Since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now i seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since all my efforet to locate the relatives prove abortive so that the proceeds of this account valued at 20.3million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money 60% to me and 40% to you I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. Your name been defrent form the will I have dose not matter because I have made the Bank to understand that the name in the will is among the people that died in the accident, so I am presenting you as the extended family.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further send email to my alternative email address as follow:kevenlaw23@go.com.

Best regards

Larry Obi

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!