CONGRATULATIONS YOUVE WON!!

LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL INC.HOLLAND
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL INC/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
Ref. Number:EGS/36478589696/94
Batch Number:44/7586/05NF
ATTENTION.
Sir/Ma/Miss,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the  Lotto International Lottery programs
held on the 6th May,2003.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 5647--45363763--568 with
 serial number 2113--05 drew lucky numbers 24-5647-577 which consequently won in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay  of US$ 250,000.00(Two hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars)
in cash credited to file REF NO:EGS/36478589696/94.This is from a total cash prize of US $3.750.000.00(Three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars)
shared among the fifteen international winners in this category.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that you keep your winning information confidential
 until your claims has been processed  and your money remitted to you.This is part of our security protocol
 to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and
 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.This promotional program takes
 place every three years in different developed countries,the lottery was promoted and sponsored by the
 President of the World Largest software,Bill Gates to increase the awareness of microsoft software packages.
We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD 50 million international lottery.
To file for your claim please contact our financial agent MARK MATCHEVA,Foreign Operations Manager
of the HallMark Trust Security Services,Holland with a photocopy of your ID for age verification,telephone and fax numbers.

TEL:0031-645582251
FAX:0031-206938606
Mark Matcheva
(Foreign Operations Manager,Chester Trust Security Services)

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than
13th of June 2003. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Julia Van Der Saar
Lottery Co-ordinator