Invitation to KENYA Super 5 show , 4-7th sept 2003, Nairobi, Kenya

ATTN:- EXPORT MANAGER/MARKETING MANAGER :

Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
        ; INVIVITES YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN KENYA SUPER 5 SHOW'03
                     4 - 7th sept 2003, NAIROBI - KENYA.

DEAR SIR,

It is indeed our great pleasure to invite your company to participate  at  5th  KENYA INT'L TRADE EXPO' 03. An Int'l Trade Exhibition to be held in Kenyatta International Conference Centre, Nairobi - kenya from               4 - 7th sept 2003.

5th Kenya Intl Exhibition is divided into following Sectors :

1. Building- Interiors
2. Automobiles and accessories
3. Printing and Packaging
4. Computers and electronics
5. Industrial machinery

In Last exhibition 110 Companies from 23 Countries participated among them Sharjah chamber of commerce and industry, Oman chamber of commerce and industry and Malaysia trade federation has participated and Added colours to our exhibition. Approximately 5000 traders and businessmen visited the exhibition. As per our experience from the response at the previous events, your products are well in demand. In fact almost all products, equipment or machinery have a good market, as the region is much more of an importer than a producer. Therefore, it is our conviction that your participation will be of great significance in providing you the perfect platform for achieving your export business objectives.

The Eastern, Central & South African countries strongly look on Kenya as major incoming source of imported goods. This is due to the geographic location of Kenya situated on the East Coast of Africa facing the Arabian Sea & The Indian Ocean. It becomes the gateway to merchandise arriving from the Arab countries, Indian Sub Continent, Europe & the Far East countries. This would just be the right time to explore this giant market since the Govt. of Kenya has firmly gained both economical and political stability. Recent economic liberalization measures adopted by the government which includes removing of import restrictions on most items, abolishing import license, lowering import duty tariffs on most goods and removing foreign exchange restrictions has amazingly contributed to Kenya's buying power.

5th Kenya Int'l Trade Expo'03  is Supported by

Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Kenya Arab Joint Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Nairobi Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Oman Export Promotion Council
Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Kenya Airways & Hilton Hotel

For More Information, please email or  fill and fax back on  + 971 - 4 - 2987050

YES ! WE ARE INTERESTED IN   OPTION  #  _______
(    )    EXHIBITING
(    )    ADVERTISING

COMPANY:         &n bsp;
CONTACT PERSON:
POSITION:          &nb sp;
TELEPHONE:          &n bsp;
FAX:           &n bsp;
MOBILE:            ;
EMAIL:                        &nbs p;
WEB SITE:             ;
PRODUCTS:
COUNTRY:          &nb sp;

Thanks & best regards,

J.AKBAR
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
ARABIAN EXPOSITION
P. O. BOX 39619 ,DUBAI - UAE
DIRECT  :  + 971- 4-  2 9 8 7 2 0 7
GSM     :  + 971-50-  4 7 9 6 5 1 3
FAX     :  + 971- 4-  2 9 8 7 0 5 0
EMAIL   :
info@arabianexpos.ae
website :  www.arabianexpos.ae

If you are not interested in our exhibition updates, please email us with subject REMOVE so that we can remove your address from our mailing list.