禁网大全:
https://whatever (whatever means IP address from http://checkip.servemp3.com)
Please go to http://checkip.servemp3.com
to select first one.

http://checkip.servemp3.com is updated mirror address.

美国医学院建议的预防SARS的方法

---

(http://www.epochtimes.com)
【大纪元5月1日讯】读者推荐/The fact of the mysterious pneumonia has been widely spread in HK drives me to do a literature review on the suspected cause (i.e. corona virus) of the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). As a biomedical researcher, let me show you my concern and make the following suggestions.
神秘的非典型性肺炎正在香港广泛传播,驱使我对引起SARS(严重呼吸道症候群)的病因???绻谧床《荆┳髁艘幌伦ㄒ滴募?系难芯俊O衷谌梦掖由?镆窖а芯空叩慕嵌雀???些建议。

The basic mechanism of viral attack is that the viruses replicate themselves using the host's (in this case is "our") DNA genetic replication system. By doing this, our body couldn't function well due to the massive viral replication. Supposing, the immune cells in our body will fight off the infected viruses quickly. However, the viruses are so smart that they could be able to produce some chemical substances to cause our immune cells to die. Besides, this corona virus is a new kind of virus which belongs to a mutated strain and our body cannot recognize it. No antibiotics have been proved to be 100% effective in treating viral infection so far. The only effective way to get rid of it is by ourselves. It likes a prolonged battle between the viruses and our immune response. In fact, viruses couldn't kill all the immune cells in a health individual. The stronger the immune function you have, the less the viral injury you get. Therefore, the
degree of sickness after infection and the rate of recovery mainly depends on how strong your immune function is.

滤过性病毒能够引起疾病的机制是,病毒能够通过使用病人身体中的DNA基因复制系统来
复制自己。如果病毒大量复制自己,则我们的身体就不能正常工作了。于是,我们身体?敝械拿庖呦赴?突岷芸斓纳钡粽庑└腥静《尽H欢??庑┎《痉浅4厦鳎??悄芄徊??某种化学物质而导致我们的免疫细胞死亡。除此以外,冠状病毒是一种新型的变异病毒???荒鼙晃颐堑纳硖迨侗稹V聊壳拔?梗?从腥魏慰股?啬芡耆?行У亩愿堵斯?圆《?。唯一有效杀死病毒的途径就只有靠我们自己身体了。这样,在我们的免疫系统和病毒??渚突嵴箍?怀〕な奔涞亩氛?J导噬希?《静⒉荒苌彼酪桓鼋】等松硖逯械乃?忻庖?细胞。人身体的免疫功能越强,此人受病毒侵害的机率就越小。所以,在感染病毒后的?∏檠现厍榭龊涂蹈吹幕?驶?旧峡创巳说拿庖吖δ苡卸嗲俊?
You cannot avoid the infection unless you avoid from those infected individuals/area. But, you can try your best to boost up your immune function by several regimes. Make sure you are "extremely healthy" at least during this critical period. Stronger immune function could keep the viral damage minimal even you were so unluckily being infected. Also, stronger immune function delays the onset of any detrimental effects from the viral infection. Scientists are now working on tracking the treatment and so make sure you are still surviving until an effective treatment occurs. The following suggestions aim to ngthen your immune function within a short period of time.

你无法避免被感染,除非你不去接触被感染者和被感染地区。但是,你可以尽你所能增?磕愕拿庖呦低常?繁D愦τ凇胺浅=】怠钡淖刺??辽僭谡舛畏浅J逼凇D愕拿庖呦低?够强,就算你非常不幸的被感染上病毒,也会将病毒的侵害降到最低限度。并且,强的?庖呦低晨裳映俾斯?圆《镜奈:Α?蒲Ъ颐窍衷谡?谘芯咳绾沃瘟拼酥址窝祝??砸欢?要确定你能够活到有效治疗方法研究出来之前。下面是一些在短时期内能够增强你的免?吖δ艿姆椒ǎ?
Antioxidant nutraceuticals: Antioxidants are chemicals found in foods which exert a great value in strengthening our immune system. Boost up your
immune function by taking a cocktail of antioxidant supplements.

抗氧化剂:抗氧化剂是一种存在于食品中的能够很好增强我们免疫系统的化学物质。你?梢钥糠?靡恍┗旌峡寡趸?帘=∑防丛銮磕愕拿庖吖δ埽?
Vitamin E 1000 IU per day. Alpha-tocopherol is the biological active form of vitamin E. There are two forms of it: d-tocopherol and dl-tocopherol. d- is the natural form and dl- is the synthetic form. Try to get the d- form because it is absorbed faster in our body. l Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1000 milligram (mg) daily. Instead of taking supplement, you can take 2 pieces of citrus fruits (e.g. orange) a day to get the vitamin C * Beta-carotene, not more than 10000 IU daily * Selenium, 200 microgram daily * Zinc, not more than 500 milligram (mg) daily * Lipoic acid, 50 mg daily * Glutathione, 50 mg daily

No any adverse effects have been reported from the above suggested supplementation dose.

每天服用维他命E1000 IU (医学国际单位,international units)。Alpha-维生E是一种生物活性维他命E。它有两种形式:d-维生素E和dl-维生素E
. d-维生素E是自然形式 ,dl-维生素E是合成形式。最好服用d-维他命E,因为它可以更快的被我们的身体所吸收
。每天1000毫克维他命C(抗坏血酸维生素C)。你也可以靠每天食用两个柑桔类水果(例?缃圩樱├椿袢∥???。* Beta胡萝卜素,每天服用不超过10000IU* 硒,每天200微克* 锌,每天不超过500毫克* 硫辛酸,每天50毫克* □氨酸类,每天50毫克 照此剂量服用以上物质至今没有任何报告指出会有任何副作用。

2) * Let green tea to be your daily beverage because it containstremendous amount of antioxidant flavonoid, catechins. * Eat more tomatoes,broccoli or fruits and vegetables in red and dark green color. They carry ahuge amount of antioxidant carotenoids, lycopene and carotene.

* 每天喝绿茶,因为绿茶中含有大量抗氧化剂类黄酮和茶酸。* 多吃蕃茄,花椰菜,和其它红色和深绿色的水果,它们含有大量的抗氧化素如胡萝卜素??
3) No intense physical activities during this critical period! It has been shown that intense exercise will suppress your immune function (related to
the upper respiratory infection) even several days following your workout. Instead of intense exercise, light-to-moderate workout helps if you have
been training regularly.

在这段非常时期不要做剧烈运动!因为剧烈运动会压抑你的免疫系统功能(与你的上呼??栏腥居泄氐拿庖呦低彻δ埽??⑶掖搜挂智榭龌岢中?眉柑臁H绻?阋蜒?啥ㄆ诙土?的习惯,那么在这段时间你可以做一些轻度或中度运动。

4)Make sure you get enough carbohydrate foods (e.g. rice, foodconcentrated in starch... etc) because carbohydrate is the primary food for immune cells . Do some Gatorade or Pocari if needed since they are both good sources of carbohydrate.

确保你食用足够的碳水化合物食物(例如,大米及其它富含淀粉的食物),因为碳水化?衔锸敲庖呦赴?钪匾?氖澄铩:纫恍?atorade(一种饮料)或Pocari(一种饮料),因
为他们都是富含碳水化合物的饮料。

5) Make sure you get enough sleep and don't make yourself so stressful! Anxiety, depression, and tired will influence your body's stress hormones (e.g. catecholamine and glucocorticoids) and so suppress your immune status.

每天保证充足睡眠,不要使自己处于紧张和压力之下。焦虑、紧张及疲倦都会影响身体?难沽?啥?桑??纾??璺影焙吞瞧ぶ始に兀┐佣?挂稚硖迕庖吖δ堋?
6) Mouth-mask helps despite it is not 100% effective. But it can still decrease the chance from infection.

口罩虽然不能100%预防感染,但是能够起到一定的作用,仍然可以减少被感染机率。

All the above information are supported by peer-reviewed biomedical literatures, that means they are credible and reliable! God bless and I really hope that none of you will get infected and I will pray for all of you in every moment!

以上所有资料是由检查生物医学文件中得到,所以这些建议都是十分可信及可靠的。上?郾S印N艺嫘南M?忝侵忻挥幸桓鋈嘶岜桓腥尽N一崾笨涛?忝谴蠹移淼黄桨玻?
Good luck and take extremely care.
祝你们好运,千万保重。

Parco M. Siu, MPhil, PhD Candidate
West Virginia University School of Medicine

西维吉尼亚大学医学院(http://www.dajiyuan.com)

5/1/2003 10:26:58 PM