Office Equipment & Stationery

THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
csszcodx@public.wh.hb.cn

Our Ref.: Office Equipment & Stationery     17th March 2003

THE GENERAL MANAGER

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to introduce Office Equipment & Stationery
to you as follow, if you are interested them, please don't
hesitate to contact us, we will send you our WEBSITE to you
by return e-mail for your considerations :

*** we only send this e-mail to you one time, if you received
    more than one (1) time, kindly delete them immed. because
    our computers something is wrong within this period.

*** we have good sales for MOBILE PHONES (NOKIA, etc.) now,
    if you are interested them, we will let you details immed.

If you are also interested some of the follow items, kindly let
us your detail requiries :

G     office equipment & stationery
G01   office furniture
G02   office stationery
G03   office equipment
G04   copier
G05   fax machine
G06   scraping machine
G07   scanner
G08   printer
G09   blueprint machine
G10   others

ANY OTHER INQUIRIES ARE WELCOME.

Thanks again for your kindly assistance and waiting for
your instructions.

Best Regards
THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LTD.
Alex Cheng