Information from Mexico

Dear Sirs,

my name is Bob Swetnam.

I would like to inform you that we are developer of business databases in Mexico.

Our database information is one of the most complete in Mexico and are of particular

benefit to exporters/importers planning to do business in Mexico in search of companies,

new representatives, distributors or manufacturers.

I'm sure our INFORMATION can be very helpful for your company and I'm glad to invite you

to see our web site at:  http://www.mexico-database.netfirms.com

Thank you for your kind attention and please do not hesitate to contact me directly

for more information.

Best Regards,

MEXICO-DATABASE
Bob Swetnam (sales director).