CONGRATULATION

GOLDLAND PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS. ALFONSTRAAT
B56, 1002 BS AMSTERDAM, THE
NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: OYL /26510460037/02
BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

ATTENTION: RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of
winners of
GOLDLANDPROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS/
INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held on 21st
january 2003.

You are attached to ticket number 023-0148-790-459,
with serial number 5073-11
drew the lucky numbers 43-11-44- 37-10-43, and
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd
category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of US$5,500.000.00 in cash
credited to file REF NO. GLP/25041238013/02. This is
from total prize money of
US$80,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen
international winners
in this category. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system
drawn from 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand,
America, Europe, North America
and Asia as part of International Promotions Program,
which is conducted
annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Bank in Bahamas
insured in your name. Due to the mix
up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award strictly from public
notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your
account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program. We hope with a part of
you prize, you will participate
in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion
International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim
agent; MR Wilson clork,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
RAYMOND CROSSROAD, AMSTERDAM,
Email: wilsonclark@zwallet.com
 or Tellphone +31614310854  For due processing and
remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your
choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not
later than 24th May2003. After
this
date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers
in every one of your orrespondences with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our
promotions program.

Sincerely,

PIETER HANN
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, GOLDLAND PROMO LOTTERY,THE
NETHERLANDS.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to
disqualification.

SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION THANKS