BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

NAME: DR. MUSA JAFAS
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS: dr.jmusa@k.ro

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I AM DR. MUSA JAFAS, THE CHAIRMAN OF CONTRACT AWARD AND
REVIEW COMMITTEE SET UP BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF
NIGERIA UNDER THE NEW CIVILIAN DISPENSATION TO AWARD
NEW CONTRACTS AND REVIEW EXISTING ONES.

I CAME TO KNOW OF YOU IN MY SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND
REPUTABLE PERSON TO HANDLE A VERY CONFIDENTIAL
TRANSACTION, WHICH INVOLVES THE TRANSFER OF A HUGE SUM
OF MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT. THERE WERE SERIES OF
CONTRACT EXECUTED BY A CONSORTIUM OF MULTI-NATIONALS
IN THE OIL INDUSTRY IN FAVOUR OF N.N.P.C. THE ORIGINAL
VALUE OF THESE CONTRACTS WERE DELIBRATELY OVER
INVOICED TO THE SUM OF USD$38,500,000.00 (THIRTY EIGHT
MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).
THIS AMOUNT HAS NOW BEEN APPROVED AND IS NOW READY TO
BE TRANSFERED BEING THAT THE COMPANIES THAT ACTUALLY
EXECUTED THESE CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN FULLY PAID AND THE
PROJECTS OFFICIALLY COMMISSIONED. CONSEQUENTLY, MY
COLLEAGUES AND I ARE WILLING TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL
AMOUNT TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT,
SINCE WE AS CIVIL SERVANTS ARE PROHIBITED BY THE CODE
OF CONDUCT BUREAU (CIVIL SERVICE LAW) FROM OPERATING
AND/OR OPENING FOREIGN ACCOUNTS IN OUR NAMES. NEEDLESS
TO SAY, THE TRUST REPOSED ON YOU AT THIS JUNCTURE IS
ENORMOUS, IN RETURN, WE HAVE AGREED TO OFFER YOU 30%
OF THE TRANSFERED SUM, WHILE 5% SHALL BE SET ASIDE FOR
INCIDENTAL EXPENSES (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL) BETWEEN
BOTH PARTIES IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSACTION. MY
PARTNERS AND I WOULD COME TO MEET YOU FOR OUR SHARE
WHICH WOULD LODGED INTO ACCOUNTS IN DUE COURSE.

MODALITIES FOR THIS TRANSACTION HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT
AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND
THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER
OF THE FUNDS WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS SUBJECT TO FINAL
APPROVAL BY THE DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
(D.R.C.). OUR ASSURANCE IS THAT YOUR ROLE IS RISK
FREE.TO ACCORD THIS TRANSACTION THE LEGALITY IT
DESERVES AND FOR MUTUAL SECURITY OF THE FUNDS THE
WHOLE APPROVAL PROCEDURES WILL OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY
PROCESSED WITH YOUR NAME OR THE NAME OF ANY COMPANY
YOU MAY NOMINATE AS THE BONEFIDE BENEFICIARY. ONCE
MORE I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT HAVING PUT IN OVER
TWENTY FIVE YEARS IN THE CIVIL SERVICE OF MY COUNTRY,
I AM AVERSE TO HAVING MY IMAGE AND CAREER DENTED. THIS
MATTER SHOULD THEREFORE BE TREATED WITH UTMOST SECRECY
AND URGENCY IT DESERVES.AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME
YOUR MAIL TO MY PRAIVTE BOX: dr.jmusa@k.ro

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL IS
100% RISK FREE AS WE HAVE DONE OUR HOME WORKS
PROPERLY. I QUITE BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL PROTECT OUR
INTEREST BY TAKING THIS DEAL STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, AS
WE ARE STILL IN GOVERNMENT SERVICE, WHICH WE INTEND TO
RETIRE FROM. KINDLY EXPEDITE ACTION AS WE ARE BEHIND
SCHEDULE TO ENABLE US INCLUDE THIS TRANSFER IN THE
SECOND BATCH WHICH WOULD CONSTITUTE THE SECOND QUARTER
PAYMENTS FOR THE 2003 FINANCIAL YEAR.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

DR. MUSA JAFAS.

NOTE:

ONCE MORE, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW
AND SEND THE FOLLOWINGS INFORMATION: (1). YOUR FULL
NAME OR COMPANY NAME. (2). YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBERS. (3). ANY RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT YOU DEEM FIT
FOR THE TRANSFER. THE MODALITIES OF THE SHARING WOULD
BE 65% FOR MY SIDE (ME AND MY PARTNERS), 30% FOR YOU
AND 5% FOR EXPENSES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD
LIKE TO COME TO LAGOS FOR POSSIBLE SIGNING OF THE FUND
RELEASE ORDER, OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE A ACCREDITED
LAWYER TO SIGN FOR YOU UPON APPROVAL FOR THE PAYMENT
IN YOUR NAME. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOUR
REPLY SHOULD COME THROUGH THIS PRIVATE ADDRESS:
dr.jmusa@k.ro