URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANCE SOUGHT.

LUBUMBA MANDINGA.
PHONE:+31-630-579-191.

                       REQUEST FOR A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

This letter may come to you as a surprise but it was out of my sincere
desire to share a mutual business relationship with you. I got to know
of
you through an international directory forwarded to me by the family of
late
President Kabila of The Democratic Republic of Congo, in which your
designation and status as a capable and dynamic personality who can be
trusted.
Hence I deem it fit to confide in you.
I am a solicitor by name Lubumba Mandinga, a personal lawyer to the
Kabila
family and consequently represent their interest with due respect to
their
monetary affairs. The family has $9.000.000:00[Nine Million United
States
Dollars] currently in a security company
vault; this huge sum of money is in a coded form. The present President
Joseph Kabila intends to use this money for investment purposes without
the
consent of any foreign body outside the family. To come straight to the
point, this money has been moved from Congo through Switzerland to
Amsterdam
in The Netherlands, and the Kabilas need you as a reliable investor
that
could be trusted with the PIN and CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT to enable us
use
the funds outside The Democratic Republic of Congo. After lots of
deliberations and considerations I as the family lawyer with the
authority
vested in me to immediately work on ways and means of transferring this
sum of money to a reliable and trust worthy foreign partner that will
be
able to assist us secure the funds in a suitable account. I am
convinced you are the right person to handle the said proposal, if we
have
to achieve our goals and objective. Moreover, the PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and the LETTER OF AUTHORITY  from my law firm
that

will facilitate transfer of the funds is in my possession. Since no
name was
used in securing the funds in the vault, your name will be passed and
tagged
on the consignment of funds as the rightful owner. The family have
reached
an agreement with me that 25% of the total sum of the funds will be for
your
assistance towards this transaction. 5% for eventual expenses that
might be
incurred in the course of this transaction if any, and 70% will be
invested
by you in other business of interest for the family. Finally, I wish to
assure you that this transaction will not attract any risk on your
behalf.
Furthermore, all documentations covering this transaction will be sent
you for Verification. Your response is urgently required in other to
speed
up the process. Thanks in advance.
LUBUMBA MANDINGA(Esq)
[Barrister].