Provide injection mold manufacture service

Dear All
Shenzhen Nayee Mold Manufacture ,INC, which is an specializes in
mould-designing and plastic products-manufacturing,making various plastic
injection mold for enterprises all over the country with a yearly capacity
over 400 sets,
We earnestly hope to cooperate with some-scale enterprise home and abroad.
With years of experience and technology on precise production, we are
dedicated to develop new products and offer high quality renovation service
to customers since we have advantages on die and mold injection.
More detail information please visit our website : http://www.szmould.net
This mails is send by a automatic e-mail send system .I must to say sorry if it trespass you .
Hope to receive your feedback .
Ben
Shenzhen Nayee Mold Manufacture ,INC
ROOM706 , 7/FL ,ORIENTAL PLAZA JAIN SHE ROAD , LUOHU DISTRICT, SHENZHEN ,
CHINA. POST CODE ;518001
TEL : 0755-84652098 ,82282771 FAX : 0755-82299984
E-MAIL : benwei@vip.sina.com  ;