URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

FROM: Collins Chembe
Telephone ; 27-73-181-8801

Fax;    27-73-2889440

DEAR:,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am Mr.Collins Chembe the first son of Mr. John Chembe, who was
recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe .I got your contact through network online hence decided to write you.
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US$25Million (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars), in one of the private security companies, as if he  foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.  This money
was deposited in a box as gemstones to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company.  This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmer s. This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and
some lunatics in the society.  In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act for which my father was one of the victims.

It is against this background that, I and my family who are currently staying in South Africa decided to transfer my father?s money to a foreign country since the law of South Africa prohibits refugees to open any bank account or to be involved in any
financial transaction throughout the territorial zones of South Africa.  As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine
foreign account where this money could be transferred into without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything.  All I seek for is an honest
businessman, whom I can entrust my future and that of my family, I must also let you know that this transaction is 100%risk free.  If you accep t to assist my family and me all I want from you is for you to make arrangements and come to Johannesburg ? South Africa, so that you can help me open a non-resident
account in your name which will aid us in transferring the money into any account you will nominate overseas. This money I intend to use for investment and growth
in your country.
I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction, or you can go into
partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.  Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses we might incur in the process of this
transaction.  If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 25% of the money while the remaining 70% will remain for me and my family. If you are really capable and willing to assist me pleas e contact me immediately with the above  e-mail address with which I have sent you this message. Finally, please treat this matter as urgent as possible,  am in dire need to leave this country soonest.  Thanks for
your mutual co-operation, I expect your soonest
response.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Collins Chembe.
(For the Family)