ATTENTION PLEASE

ATTN

C E O

DEAR FRIEND,

I am the chairman of the contract award committee,of the Nigerian national petroleum co-operation.

I am in search of a trusted parner to assist us in the transfer of [USD10m] and subsequent investment in properties in your country. You will be required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for Investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

because we cannot release the fund unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated Unfortunately, neither his family member nor distantrelative has ever appeared to claim the said fund.

Upon this discovery, I and other officials in my department have agreed to make businessas a partner to claim the total amount into your account as the beneficiary of the fund since no one came for it or discovered he maintained a contract with the Nigerian national petroleum co-operation,well known as N, N, P,C the fund will be retain as unclaimed fund.

We have agreed that our ratio of sharing percentage is : 20 % for you as foreign partner that have claim to be beneficiary of payment of the contract.

If you are a trusted partner, please reply immediately to the second email address Upon your response, I shall then let you know the next step to be taken .

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because, I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply

THANKS FOR YOUR C-OPERATION.

YOURS SINCERLY.
YAKUBU LUCAS