FAVOUR REQUESTED.

FROM:MR MOKWA  KONINGE
                FAVOUR REQUESTED.
YOU MAY BE SURPRISED TO RECEIVE THIS LETTER FROM ME SINCE YOU DO
NOT KNOW ME PERSONALLY. I AM MR.MOKWA KONINGE, THE FIRST SON OF DR.
KONINGE MUGATH,WHO WAS ALONG SIDE WITH SOME OTHER OPPOSITIONS TO THE GOVERNMENT OF MY COUNTRY,ASSASINATED  ON THE 10TH OF OCTOBER 2002 .
I GOTYOUR CONTACT FROM THE INFORMATION DESK OF THE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE HERE IN AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS AND DECIDED TO WRITE YOU. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, MY FATHER HAD DEPOSITED THE SUM OF SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$7,500,000)  IN A SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY AS "DIAMOND" FOR SECURITY REASONS, WAITING FOR THE  LAND REFORM TENSION TO CEASE BEFORE HE EXTABLISHES A BAKERY COMPANY IN HARARE BUT HE COULD NOT LIVE TO REALISE HIS DREAMS . WE NOW BECAME THE TARGET OF THE
SPONSORED ASSASSINS  AND A GOD FEARING FRIEND OF MY FATHER IN MUGABE'S
GOVERNMENT ASSISTED MY MOTHER AND I OUT FROM  THE COUNTRY AND WE CAME HERE IN THE NETHERLANDS TO BE ASYLUM SEEKERS WITH A LOT OF RESTRICTIONS RANGING FROM FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS TO INTERACTIONS PERHAPS BECAUSE OF THE WAVE OF TERRORISTS ACTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
AS AN ONLY CHILD OF MY FATHER, I AM NOW FACED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF
SEEKING FOR A GENUINE AND HONEST INDIVIDUAL(s) OR COMPANY TO ACT AS OUR
SELECTED REPRESENTATIVE TO HELP US GET THE DEPOSIT OUT FROM THE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY AND PROVIDE US WITH A FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY COULD BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF MY GOVERNMENT WHO ARE BENT ON TAKING EVERYTHING WE HAVE GOT.ALSO,  I AM FACED IN THE DILEMMA OF INVESTING THIS AMOUNT  OF MONEY IN THE NETHERLANDS FOR  THE NETHERLANDS FOREIGN EXCHANGE
POLICY DOES NOT  ALLOW SUCH INVESTMENT FROM ASYLUM SEEKERS. I WILL ENTRUST MY FUTURE AND MY FAMILY  IN YOUR HANDS.
I MUST ALSO LET YOU KNOW THAT  THIS TRANSACTION IS RISK FREE. IF YOU ACCEPTTO ASSIST ME AND MY FAMILY,  ALL I NEED YOU TO DO FOR ME IS TO MAKE
ARRANGEMENT AND COME TO AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS  SO THAT YOU CAN OPEN A NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNT WHICH WILL AID US IN TRANSFERRING THE MONEY  INTO ANY ACCOUNT YOU WILL NOMINATE OVERSEAS. THIS  MONEY I INTEND TO USE FOR INVESTMENT.
I HAVE OPTIONS TO OFFER YOU, FIRST YOU CAN  CHOOSE TO HAVE CERTAIN
PERCENTAGE OF THE MONEY FOR NOMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE TRANSACTION, OR YOU CAN GO INTO PARTNERSHIP WITH ME FOR A PROPER PROFITABLE INVESTMENT OF THE MONEY IN YOUR  COUNTRY.
WHICHEVER OPTION YOU CHOOSE, FEEL FREE TO NOTIFY ME. I HAVE MAPPED OUT 5% OF THIS MONEY FOR ALL EXPENSES INCURRED IN PROCESSING THIS TRANSACTION. IF YOU DO NOT PREFER A PARTNERSHIP, I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU 20% OF THE MONEY WHILE THE REMAINING 75% THAT IS MEANT FOR ME, WILL BE FORTHE INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE, CONTACT ME WITH THE ABOVE E-MAIL ADDRESS, WHILE I IMPLORE YOU TO TREAT THIS WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY THAT IT DESERVES. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OFF YOUR SCHEDULES TO READ THIS AND I PRAY YOU RESPOND SOON.ENDEAVOUR TO SEND THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOUR CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION. GOD
BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AS I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
YOURS SINCERELY,
MOKWA KONINGE.