[no subject]

ACQUISITION OF ESTATES

We write to crave your indulgence for your assistance
in the area of acquisition of estate in your country.

I Dr. ADAMS MUSA the Director of contracts and my
partner the Director of funds in the Federal Housing
Authority in Nigeria; will prefer that this
transaction be strictly confidential even after
successful completion of this transaction as we will
require you and your company to act as our oversea
Agent for the Actualizations of this transaction.

The funds to be used for the purchase of the estates
and the proposals investment in your country is
presently in a coded Bank Account owned by the Federal
Housing Authority in the Nigeria Apex Bank and we
require your collaboration to transfer the funds to
your Bank account in your country or any safe account
where the funds would be received conveniently; this
is to be provided by your humble self. You are to be
considered to have executed a contract for the Federal
Housing Authority for a contract sum of USD15.5
Million which resulted from over invoicing from the
original contractors who erected 399 Housing units for
us in 1998 and their contract sum has long been
settled remaining the outstanding over invoiced sum
USD15.5 Million.

We deliberately added amounting to $15.5m{USD}, if we
agree to work together your share shall be 30% of the
total contract sum we will have 60% and 10% will to
be set aside by expenses incurred by both parties
during the course of this transaction .Note that your
area of common business is not an obstacle to this
transaction but your willingness to a party of the
business and also assist in the acquisition of estates
in your country.

As soon as payment is effected and your account is
credited we will purchase the estates abroad an invest
in your company. As soon you are advice with the
information for the telegraphic transfer by the Apex
Bank we shall be with you before the account be
credited in your Bank to avoid any room for
misappropriation of funds form any angle. And we will
disburse the funds as soon as your account is credited
together in your country. Note that we decided to
carry out this transfer at this time because the
formal Director Of Finance who has just be seconded to
the Ministry of Art and Culture was aware of the
existence of the fund and he has been a stumbling
block .

You are requested to communicate your assistance or
otherwise of this proposal through my Email address
after which we shall discuss the full modalities for
seeing this transaction through. If however you are
not dispose to assist, kindly destroy letter in view
of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction and
interest of personalities involved.
my confidential email:dradams_musa@ny.com

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best Rgards

DR ADAMS MUSA.

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=adamsmusa5000ng