Email marketing

Email Marketing !

  We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting for the advertising projects.

Products

World Email Lists .  Their validity and originality are verified.

Country or area total emails and price

America      175 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
Europe       236 Million Email Address $120 US          free download    Buy Now
Asia         228 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
China(PRC)   180 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
HongKong    3.25 Million Email Address $100 US          free download    Buy Now
TaiWan      2.25 Million Email Address $100 US          free download    Buy Now
Japan        127 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
Australia      6 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
Canda        110 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
Russia        68 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
England      3.2 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
German       120 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
France        78 Million Email Address $80 US           free download    Buy Now
India         12 Million Email Address $60 US           free download    Buy Now
other Country or Area 400 Million Email Address $120 US free download    Buy Now

,All of Country email lists + email sender express +add url express + etrae express =$300 US Buy Now

<Email Sender Express>  $80 US Buy Now
High speed direct email sender program effectively and without any delay

,Very Easy to send email to lots of recipients.
,Powerful Direct Send ability. Bypass your ISP's mail server, Automaticly lookup receipt email's mail exchange server and send e-mail directly to recipients.
,High speed email sender application by using multi-threaded delivery. Appropriate to send email to single or a large number of recipients.
,Automaticly remove duplicate email addresses.
,Avoid receiving too many Undelivered Email Returned.
,Support multi-attachments.
,Both text and Html Format Support
,Easy to resend all the email that had sended failed
,Fast Import E-mail List speed. Import 100000 e-mail address less than 6 seconds

<Add URL Express> V4.03 $80 US Engines List Click here to download engines list   Click here to download engines list
,Add URL Express is a web site submission software conceived to submission your web site,URL,or webpage to 8400 major search engines and useful FFA Link site on the Internet. after paying us ,we will give you the software download. Buy Now

<E-Trade Express> V3.0 $80 US ForumsList Click here to download forum list   Click here to download forum list

,Spreading and manage information about your business or products over Import/Export forums . Your offer will be disseminated to million of traders worldwide . It takes you directly to your target audience. after paying us ,we will give you the software download. Buy Now

,All of Country email lists + email sender express +add url express + etrae express =$300 US Buy Now

If you want to order Click Here to email us : yhzx599@vip.sina.com Tell us what are you want to buy.We will support you the sample.

Thank you.
After you paying us ,we will email you the url Email list or software download.

Deposit Methods:We accept deposits in any currency

To wire money please go to bank of your city and do this.

Bank Wire :(available world)

BENIFICIARY CUSTOMER: wangjingjing
A/C BANK: BANK OF CHINA MIANYANG BRANCH
A/C NO: 8209 9802 0003 158
BENIFICIARY'S TEL NO: 0816-6623109
SWIFT NUMBER: BKCHCNBJ570

Thank you.
After you paying us ,we will email you the url Email list download.

If you can speak Chinese,welcome to phone to us.

the silver star internet information Company in China
Tel:0086-0816-6623109
Fax:0086-0816-2210496
email: yhzx599@vip.sina.com
Company address: MianYang City Sichuan Province in China
copyright,2002-2003 all reserved