=?GB2312?B?1srTxbzbwa61xLXnu/rTw7TFzOU=?=

您好!我们是广东省新会市宇宏科技有限责任公司。我们是国家863项目磁体方面的技术依托单位。我们在磁体特别在电机用磁体方面有十分专业和丰富的制造经验。

请允许我们向您推荐我们的质优价廉的磁体。请访问我们的网站http://www.yuhong-magnetics.com以便得到更进一步的资料。谢谢!

我们是专业、勤劳、兢兢业业的磁性材料从业者。

我们是雄心勃勃的开拓者。数年来,我们迅速扩张,我们的市场份额迅速提高。

我们是领先的磁性材料供应商。我们制造和销售

      快淬钕铁硼磁粉,
      注塑钕铁硼粒料,
      粘结钕铁硼磁体,
      注塑钕铁硼磁体,
      烧结钕铁硼磁体,
      铁氧体永磁,
      软磁铁氧体,
      注塑铁氧体磁体,
      橡胶磁,
      烧结钐钴磁体,
      铸造铝镍钴磁体,
      烧结铝镍钴磁体,
      录像/录音带磁粉,
      铁铜基粉末冶金零件.

我们是技术的创新者。我们的技术后盾是北京科技大学磁性材料工程技术中心(国家级重点实验室)。目前,我们在快淬钕铁硼磁粉和粘结钕铁硼磁体方面拥有四项专利,包括两项成份专利和制备工艺专利及两项设备专利。

我们的强项是粘结、注塑钕铁硼磁体和注塑铁氧体磁体。我们的产品拥有一流的质量和低廉的价格。我们是目前世界上少数几间能大规模生产快淬钕铁硼磁粉的生产商之一。我们对世界快淬钕铁硼磁粉的市场有重要的影响力。同时,作为少数几间能大规模生产快淬钕铁硼磁粉的生产商之一,我们的粘结钕铁硼磁体(包括粘结钕铁硼磁体和注塑钕铁硼磁体)理所当然地拥有强大的竞争力。

我们是质量的执着追求者。我们的员工在制造产品的过程中,每一道工序都一丝不苟。

我们是节省成本的专家。我们知道如何为客户节省每一分钱。

我们是你的事业迈向成功的伙伴。采用我们质优价廉的产品有助于提高你们的产品的竞争力和令你们的产品在市场上更加畅销。无数个我们的客户因为采用我们的质优价廉的产品而令他们的产品质量更好、成本更低从而显著地提高了他们的产品的竞争力。

我们竭尽所能为您服务。我们希望成为您的磁性材料的首选供应商。

为了解决时区、地域、文化及语言的障碍,以促进国际市场的发展,我们特别委托美国的"Applied Magnet Technology" 公司作为我们的世界技术及销售代表。

联系资料

广东省新会市宇宏科技有限责任公司
地址:广东省新会市人民路20号 529100
电话:0750 6656788
传真:0750 6328139
电子邮箱:info@yuhong-magnetics.com
网址:www.yuhong-magnetics.com

周荣根 总经理
zhouronggen@yuhong-magnetics.com

黎文安 副总经理,销售及技术支援
liwenan@yuhong-magnetics.com

孙光飞 教授,技术总监
sunguangfei@yuhong-magnetics.com

陈菊芳 副教授,品质总监
chenjufang@yuhong-magnetics.com

Dear Sirs,

Thanks for your reading this letter! Let me present to your attention our high quality magnets!

Here we recommend our high quality magnets at possible lowest prices to you. For more information, please visit our website http://www.yuhong-magnetics.com . Thank you very much!

Our magnets are very competitive. They have high-class quality, and maybe have the lowest price in the world. We have strong desire to cooperate with you and help you to make your products of higher quality and cost efficiency. We will take pride in it.

Hello! We are Yuhong Magnetic Powders Corp.

We are engaged in the magnetic materials with enterprising spirit for many years.

Our market expands rapidly.

We are the leading supplier of magnetic materials. We manufacture and distribute

      HQP Quenched NdFeB Powders,
      NdFeB Compound for Injection Molding,
      Compression Molded Bonded NdFeB Magnets,
      Injection Molded Bonded NdFeB Magnets,
      Sintered NdFeB Magnets,
      Hard Ferrite Magnets,
      Soft Ferrites,
      Injection Molded Bonded Ferrite Magnets,
      Flexible Magnets,
      Sintered SmCo Magnets,
      Cast Al-Ni-Co,
      Sintered Al-Ni-Co
      Powders for Video/Audio Tape and
      Iron and Copper Base P/M Components.

The Magnetic Materials Engineering Technology Center of University of Science & Technology Beijing, which is a national leading research entity, provides us necessary technical support.

We are experienced on professional design and production especially on motor magnets.

We are strong in production of Bonded NdFeB Magnets and Bonded Ferrite Magnets. At present, we are one of a few producers in the world that have the significant capability to produce Quenched NdFeB Powders of very competitive quality and prices. So of course we are very competitive on the market of bonded NdFeB Magnets (including compression and injection).

We assure quality of pour products on every step of production.

We are the experts of cost saving. We know how to save every dollar in favor of lower price and benefits of our customers.

We will be your business partners to facilitate your steps to success. Applying our products, you can improve the competition of your products and enlarge your market significantly. Numerous customers have used our high quality and low price products to promote higher quality and lower cost of their goods, and enhance their competitiveness.

We will try our best to be your preferred supplier of magnetic materials.

Contact us today and you will find that we will how to bring you profit with our high quality and low price magnets.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Li Wenan

Vice General Manager

Contact details
Yuhong Magnetic Powders Corp.
Add: 20 Renmin Road, Xinhui City, Guangdong Province, China 529100
Tel: [86]  750  6656788
Fax: [86]  750  6328139
E-mail: info@yuhong-magnetics.com
http:// www.yuhong-magnetics.com

Zhou Ronggen, General Manager
zhouronggen@yuhong-magnetics.com

Li Wenan, Vice General Manager, sales and technology support
liwenan@yuhong-magnetics.com

Sun Guangfei, Professor, Technology Executive
sunguangfei@yuhong-magnetics.com

Chen Jufang, Associate Professor, Quality Executive
chenjufang@yuhong-magnetics.com