CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Private Investigator based in Europe. A group of Government Officials from an African Country contacted me with a Proposal.
I am to Make contact with you and state their offer, if your Interest is Genuine, you will be
contacted for your Account details to which will be  transferred the sum of
$33,600,000.00 USD. (20% of which is yours). You are then required to forward the remaining balance
(Minus the Interest, handling and tax clearance charges, which Will be offset by  Us
& Deducted from the transferred sum) to a nominated Bank account in the Cayman
 Islands. I don't think I need to spell out the importance of Secrecy in this Matter considering the amount involved.
 Let me state clearly here that the account that you would be providing does
not need to have funds in it; it is only needed to be active and be able to
receive funds. So, if I don't hear from you within three days I will assume you are not
interested and will solicit for a new partner, but if you know you are
 interested let me know. List your phone & fax Numbers so we may communicate
with you. This is important as we would Have to talk about the modalities of
the transaction.

 Waiting to hear from you

Dr. Blessing Agbor