BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

ATTN:CEO

                 BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

My name is MR GLOB,the elder son of
Mr.RICHARD
BENJAMIN of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you
about where I got your contact address. I got your
(CONTACT FROM THE SOUTH AFRICA EXCHENGE NETWORK ON)
LINE

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe
from the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to
claim all the white-owned farms to his party members
and his followers, he ordered all  farmers to
surrender all farms to his party members and his
followers.

My father is One of the best farmers in our country
and because he did not support Mugabes ideas,Mugabes
supports invaded my fathers farm and burnt everything
in the farm,killing my father and made away with a lot
of items in my fathers farm.

Before his death,my father had deposited with of the
Security Company in Johannesburg,South Africa the sum
of US$25,5 MILLION(TWENTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDERD
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).After the death of my
father, we decided to move to the Republic of South
Africa where he had deposited the money in the
Security Company as valuables.

So I decided to contact overseas firm and companies
that will assist me to move this money out of South
Africa because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to
operate any Bank Account within South Africa.We have
agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum for your
assistance,5% will be mapped out for any expenses that
may be incurred in the course of this transaction
while 70% will be for me and my family to invest in
your country.

All I want you to do is to furnish me with your entire
personal phone and fax numbers for easy
communication.You can contact me on the above
Telephone and E-mail numbers.Note that this
transaction is 100% Risk free and absolutely
confidential.
Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards

Mr.GLOB BENJAMIN