Distribution in Mexico

Dear Sirs,

we have your e-mail buy yahoo. We introduce ourselves as Italian company consulting overseas companies doing business in Guadalajara Mexico.
If you target Latin America and you would like to have your first approach to expand and promote your business in Mexico,  please feel free to see our services on line at:
http://eurocomnet.com/expo/index.htm

Thank you for your kind attention, I look forward to your soonest reply.

NOTE TO SEND E-MAIL:
to send us an e-mail please use following e-mail form:
http://eurocomnet.com/email/index.htm

Your Truly,
Mr. R.Bianchi (sales)
E U R O C OM Italia/Messico
Promote your business in Mexico and Latin America

If you get this e-mail by mistake, please remove at: http://eurocomnet.com/FORMS/remove
And we are sorry for the matter never sending you any e-mail or offer!!