Proposal from Italy

Title: Very Simple Mail Form

Connect with Italian and Mexican companies!
Today business success of a company
is to expand sales overseas!

EUROCOM is an Italian organization located in Guadalajara (Mexico)
with substantial international marketing experience engaged in assisting
Manufacturers, Exporters and Importers from all over the world for promotion
of their business in Mexico and Italy.

We connect our customers directly with Mexican and Italian market, registering them
business in our directory of enterprise businesses and providing them the
highest level of customer service, contributing to overall customer satisfaction.

SERVICE  “EMPRESARIAL": USD$ 300 yearly.
Ideal service for those companies that want to be in touch with
Mexican and Italian companies (buyers/distributors/sellers) and wish to
publish themselves in our directory of enterprise businesses.

Order it now!

.

Know more about:

our services

EUROCOM

This is an opt-in e-mail from EUROCOM, If you feel you have received this e-mail by mistake and do not wish to receive offers from us, please click here REMOVE, This mail is in accordance with all applicable state laws per the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000.